Funny character names/concepts

This is the general discussion area. Feel free to discuss any topics you wish; however, the moderators reserve the right to send a chiang-ku dragon after anyone discussing politics or religion.
Forum rules
Use good judgement. Any discriminatory or derogatory remarks will not be tolerated. Posts will be deleted and the offending party or parties may be banned.
Post Reply
User avatar
Norgarth
Hero
Posts: 720
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 am
Location: Lost in thought

Funny character names/concepts

Post by Norgarth »

Here's one everyone can take part in, what are some funny character names/concepts you've used over the years?

I had an old D&D character I couldn't think of a name for, so I just wrote down TBD (To Be Decided). Eventually I just decided to pronounce the acronym and the character became 'Tabeed'.

I once made a monk character and named him 'Feng Shway'
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
User avatar
jawildey
Administrator
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Funny character names/concepts

Post by jawildey »

Not as funny as yours, but one of my first Rifts characters was Abernathy after the man turned dog in Magic Kingdome For Sale Sold by Pier's Anthony.
Image
Joe - Administrator
Image